Actually, I’m quite excited about this one…if anyone knows me, they know I love my fishing. So when Jan Andrew (the brain behind iFish) approached me about developing this app, I was up for the challenge…
iFish UK is the most interactive social networking app available exclusively to UK anglers
iFish wants to bring anglers together to share their past and latest catches. iFish will help you catch more and bigger fish! Having a detailed live map at your finger tips you can spend hours browsing catch reports, making friends and sharing your next personal best with the rest of the UK.
iFish allows anglers all over the UK to add catch reports/photos of past and present to an interactive map, where users can explore to see what fish have been caught, where and by whom.
Make new friends and add existing friends to your iFish account so you’re never further than this app away from being the first to see there latest catch… and they’ll be first to see yours!
Download iFish here…..
Share and save your favourite catch photos from your iFish Gallery.
Become an iFish hero by catching the biggest fish from all your favourite waters!
-Users are kept up to date with the latest and the biggest catch reports from all over the UK
– View/Add past and present catch reports to map for all users to see
– Share catch reports/pictures with your Facebook friends
– Add iFish friends to your profile so then you’ll never miss a picture of your friend’s new personal best
– Scroll through your catch Gallery to show your catches past and present to your friends
– Enter Night Mode whilst fishing at night to eliminate spooking your catches